Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Referrals are vital to my graphic design and stationery business so this year I created a "thank you" Thanksgiving mailing to Austin wedding planners, who have supported me. Using a beautiful lace handkerchief, I screenprinted my thank you message directly onto it. I simply folded the handkerchief up and tied it with yellow satin ribbon and inserted it into a matching envelope. To complete the look, I custom printed gray envelope liners with "Thank You" written in several different languages. And to give the mailing a little Thanksgiving whimsy, I added to the bottom of the handkerchief:  "Keep Calm and Gobble On".

If you are interested in gifting your mom, grandmother or new mother-in-law a custom printed handkerchief at your wedding, please let me know. You can also use a handkerchief as your wedding save the date or invitation. Email me for additional information, including pricing, at info@theinvitingpear.com.








































Design by The Inviting Pear (www.theinvitingpear.com)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Posted by invitingpear at 7:35 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home