Monday, February 22, 2010

CulinART Invitations

I'm excited to announce that I'm the graphic designer for the upcoming March 11th "CulinART" event, which is produced by the Austin Chapter of the International Special Event Society to benefit The Wright House Wellness Center. This is my fourth year participating and I'll be designing everything from the invitations to the programs to the event stationery. Based on the fantasy theme of “Nature’s Labyrinth” and aspects of our planet’s four natural elements (earth, air, fire and water), I've included an image of the trifold invitation I designed. The event will feature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, silent, live and fine art auctions, and a four course plated dinner with chef demonstrations as part of the entertainment. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.isesaustin.com/culinart

Design by The Inviting Pear
100% recycled paper used

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by invitingpear at 4:25 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home