Monday, March 14, 2011

Burlap wrapped invitation

When Sarah and I met to discuss her wedding stationery, including invitations, one thing stuck out in my mind. She wanted to include burlap as part of her linen selections at her wedding reception. Right away, I asked if she would be interested in including burlap in her invitation stationery. Answering a resounding "yes", I knew we were going to design a beautiful invitation together.

I designed the invitations with natural-looking flowers (different images on each card, but tied together with the same soft colors of sage green and pink). I chose a more formal script font for their names to elevate the invitation design a bit. To go with the natural feel, we used Kraft envelopes with a sage green lining. With the burlap wrapped and tied around the invitation, the directions and response card/envelope were neatly tucked beneath it. And voila! An organic invitation set with an elegant feel.




Design by The Inviting Pear
Wedding Planner: Bethany, 36th Street Events

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by invitingpear at 10:33 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home