Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day of the Dead Bridal Shower Invitation

After seeing my Fiesta invitation on my Etsy storefront, I was approached to design a custom bridal shower invitation. My client's sister is getting married in Mexico and they want to do a "Day of the Dead" theme (or Día de Muertos, a Mexican holiday that focuses on praying and remembering friends and family members who have died). She gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted and I had so much fun! Playing with the theme, the wording I created said, "Before she vows, until dead do they part, let's shower Jennifer Binns...at a party in her honor". And the Papel Picado banner is strung with a heart that says "Amor Eterno" or "Eternal Love". I can't wait to see how the guests react to such a unique bridal shower theme (I imagine there will be no silly shower games at this party)!








































Invitation Design by The Inviting Pear


The Inviting Pear is a graphic design and stationery studio, specializing in custom, made-to-order wedding invitations & stationery, birth announcements, holiday cards, and corporate logos & branding.

Shop Printables at http://www.theinvitingpear.etsy.com/
Join Us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/The-Inviting-Pear/194480436773  
Visit Our Blog at http://www.theinvitingpear.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by invitingpear at 2:50 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Holly posted at 12:32 AM  
    Are there any photos of the actual shower? I am throwing a Dia de los Muertos shower in the spring and would love to see! Also, would you do these again?
  2. Blogger invitingpear posted at 9:33 AM  
    Hi, Holly. Please email me at info@theinvitingpear.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

« Home