Thursday, April 14, 2011

Business Collateral for Pilot Knob Vineyard

When I met Ross at Pilot Knob Vineyard, he told me how they had gone through several graphic designers and weren't happy with the results. After meeting and going through my portfolio, Ross and Craig hired me. What more could I ask for than to design collateral for a vineyard?! Too cool.

With their corporate branding in place, I designed a 2-sided rack card, describing the vineyard, their wines and event services available. In addition, I created a custom-drawn map on the back. The card will be distributed at the vineyard as well as areas around downtown (the vineyard is only 45 minutes from downtown Austin!).

For their wine tastings, they wanted a "placemat" of sorts. The concept is brilliant: The flight of wine will be delivered to the guest, with each wine glass placed onto a number on the placemat. I designed table cards that correspond with the number on the placemat. Each number on the table card describes the actual wine that the guest is drinking. No more drinking a flight of wine with no idea which wine you are enjoying!

The grand opening for the vineyard is this Tuesday and Wednesday. For more information on the event, please visit http://www.pilotknobvineyard.com/. I hope to see you there!


Front and back of rack card:
 Front:
 Back:
 Wine tasting placemat:


Design by The Inviting Pear

To see past designs, please visit:
http://www.theinvitingpear.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by invitingpear at 11:01 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home